Recent Reviews

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive

Saturday, January 8, 2011

New year, new blog.


This year I have decided instead of doing meaningless resolutions that I won't actually keep, I'm going to resolve to read more, read better, and read more diversely. These are my challenges:

Read 10 Canadian titles (preferably YA). As a Canadian YA librarian I really want to be reading more national literature.

Read 10 books with people of colour (preferably YA). This is Level 4 of the POC Reading Challenge.

Read 10 adult fiction books. As a YA librarian I really don't take the time to read much adult literature. I want to change that.

and finally....

Read 12 books by YA debut authors. This is part of the 2011 Debut Author Challenge.

I'm going to make separate posts for the various challenges and update them with links to reviews as I read.

Happy Reading, 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...