Recent Reviews

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blog Schedule

Am trying to settle into a pattern of posting on the blog. I like the idea of posting two reviews a week - On Tuesday and Thursday but don't know if I'll always be able to read two books a week. I did happen to read four books over the weekend, three of which were YA and one that I've posted (All You've Got Is Me). So theoretically I could write up those other reviews and save them for a rainy day...

My ideal posting schedule would be comme ca:

Sunday: In My Mailbox (recap of what books I've bought/borrowed/been given)
Tuesday: Review
Weds: Waiting On Wednesday (What books I'm looking forward to)
Thursday: Review

and then possibly a Friday or Saturday post. Maybe a themed post? Like top 5 whatevers. Or maybe a guest post. Or maybe a book trailer or movie news or whatever. We'll see how it goes.
What do you think, is twice-weekly reviews too ambitious?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...