Recent Reviews

Free DHTML scripts provided by
Dynamic Drive

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday...

So I finished If I Stay by Gayle Foreman just last week. I read it pretty much in one sitting - it's actually rather short - and even though I was pretty emotionally drained afterwards, I pretty much immediately wanted more. Lucky for me the sequel, Where She Went, is out soon. Unlucky for me it's not here NOW.

[if you haven't read If I Stay, this whole thing is pretty much going to be spoilery. Consider yourself warned!]

the premise: It's three years after the accident, after Mia walked out of Adam's life forever (I KNOW. WHAT?!). She's a star at Juliard and his band has really taken off. When Adam gets stuck in New York, chance brings Mia and Adam together for one night. Can they rekindle their love?

why I'm dying to read it: I really love stories where couples try to make things work again, especially when it's a couple like Mia and Adam. Not only does it feature awesome characters, Where She Went also takes place in my favourite city - NYC. I'm fairly sure I'm going to love it.

how long I have to wait: Until April 5. *sigh*

while you're waiting check out: Read the first book, If I Stay, if you haven't already. It's pretty much amazing. Have tissues on hand, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...