Pluto's Ghost by Sheree Fitch from Just Deb! I got it in the mail a couple weeks ago and am so looking forward to reading this as part of the Canadian MG/YA challenge. If you haven't joined, it's not too late! Pop over to her blog for details.
The other thing: I won a Stylish Blogger award! Hoorah! I put my blog together sort of haphazardly and am still working on a banner for it, so am tickled to receive this! Thank you, Somer @ Bird's Eye Review!
As part of winning, I have to tell you 7 things about myself. Here are seven non-book-related things:
- I have a lovely trouble making cat called Ziggy
- I was a 'band' geek in highschool and played cello
- I really enjoy watching White Collar, Castle, Doctor Who and sometimes Glee
- New York is probably my favourite city and I've visited it once a year for the past three years
- My favourite Canadian city is probably Toronto and I visit it much more often than once a year
- I love art and have a membership to the Art Gallery of Ontario in Toronto (hence the visits)
- I write creatively in my spare time but it's not something I really think I'll ever make a living out of.
There we are! Now to pick
15 5 stylish blogs... (I don't follow that many blogs!)
If I've picked you...
- Thank the awesome person who gave you the award
- Post 7 random things about yourself
- Give the award to 15 (or however many) other blogs
- Contact the blogger and let them know they have won!